Thursday, July 19

If at first you don't succeed justifying Mohammed's pedophilia, try, try again

More from an acquaintance trying to justify the pedophile prophet's predilection for prepubescent partners. And his terrorism.
"Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 55b"
So, you can't find any Biblical justification for your pedophilia.

And that makes it okay? [According to one source, that passage is a discussion of what defines "virgin" in relation to dowries. It is not permitting pedophilia.]
"in the Bukhari Aisha herself never stated her age"
Spurious and outright false. Bukhari records several different sources, including Aisha. You've also got Muslim and Tabari:
"Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age" (Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234).

"The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old" (Tabari 9:13).

"A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old" (Muslim Book 8, Number 3310).

"Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death)" (Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64).

"Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)" (Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65).

"Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)" (Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88).

"Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consum[mat]ed that marriage when she was nine years old" (Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236).

"Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah . . . married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah . . . and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter" (Bukhari Book 41, Number 4915).

"Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: When we came to Medina, the women came to me when I was playing on the swing, and my hair were up to my ears. They brought me, prepared me, and decorated me. Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah . . . and he took up cohabitation with me, when I was nine" (Bukhari Book 41, Number 4917).

"Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)" (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151).

"'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old" (Muslim Book 8, Number 3311).
You've gone from trying to justify Mohammed's pedophilia to saying Aisha didn't say she was nine in Bukhari. You're willing to compromise your intellectual integrity to defend your prophet's barbarism. Don't you see there's a problem?
"you won't find a devout Muslim joining terrorist groups, 99% of the time when you hear of a terrorist they where 'not very religious'"
OBL is not devout? Is he an apostate? Were you able to find any mainstream Muslim groups denouncing him by name as an unbeliever?

In many of the reports I've read on terrorism, the jihadist often recently became more religious.
1) Does Qur'an and Sunnah teach that the devout Muslim must do whatever they are able to support offensive jihad against non-Muslims to establish the rule of Allah over all mankind?

2) Does Allah command violence against non-Muslims who do not convert and refuse to pay jizya?

3) Did Mohammed command and practice violence against non-Muslims who did not convert and refused to pay jizya?

4) Is the violence against non-Muslims carried out in the name of Allah consistent with Islam's "holy" texts?
The answer to all these questions is. "yes.
"The acts they commit negates their hopes of ever going to heaven."
Not according to your god and prophet: "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah?" (Qur'an 9:111).
"If I'm not mistaken there are Christian extremists also?"
That appears to be a tu quoque argument -- whether or not "extremists" exist in any other tradition does nothing to address the fact that Allah and his false prophet require offensive warfare against all who do not convert and refuse to pay the jizya.

That is one of the fundamental distinctions between Chritianity and Islam: when a Christian does evil it is always in violation of Christ's commands. When a Muslim wages offensive jihad against non-Muslims, commits pedophilia with his child bride, beats a disobedient wife, or kills an apostate, it is in accord with Allah's revealed will.
"tells us it's the lords will to kill . . . we will ascend straight to heaven if we kill . . . and they continue telling you whatever it takes; then we believe them. Suddenly we feel as if we're truly doing the work of the Lord"
Such an analogy fits what occurs in Islam quite well.
For that's just what Mohammed did.