Wednesday, July 15

Muhammad was a feminist, but to what end?

I've heard the Muslim claim that Muhammad "protected" female babies.

It turns out that that was same kind of "protection" afforded non-Muslims as dhimmis: Reserved for Muhammad's Abuse Only.

And since he was "a beautiful pattern of conduct for those who want to please" Allah, Muslim men to this day are affording women (and little girls) that same "exalted" status.

Fahasha trumpets the inherent feminism of Islam with this:
1.The Muslim woman has equal rights as the Muslim man has.
2. She enjoys property and inheritance rights. (Which other religion grants women these rights?). She can also conduct her own separate business.
3. She can marry any Muslim of her choice. If her parents choose a partner for her, her consent must be taken.
4. The dowry in Islam is a gift from a husband to his wife.
5. A Muslim widow is encouraged to remarry, and her remarriage is the responsibility of the Muslim society.
Yes, under Islam, women have the right to be beaten, to be raped by their husbands, to have their testimony count half of a man's, to be a victim of polygamy, to be murdered for "lewdness," to receive half the inheritance of a male, and more.

And beginning at the age of nine, to be raped as a disgusting pedophile's "wife," in Allah-pleasing imitation of Muhammad:
“. . . good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them . . . " (Qur'an 4:34).

“Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will” (Qur'an 2:223).

"Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning" (Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 460).

“Get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her” (Qur'an 2:282).

“If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice” (Qur'an 4:3).

"If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way . . ." (Qur'an 4:15).

“Allah (thus) directs you as regards your children’s (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females” (Qur'an 4:11).

“My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old” (Tabari 9:131).