Saturday, June 5

Another unintentional practitioner of Islamic irony

It'd be funny if it weren't so tragic.  T. Behrend slithers:
"someone filled with hatred finds it wherever they seek it, and projects it whenever they speak. There are few posters here more bilious or intense in expressing hatred for the Muslims of the world than you. It's a frightful thing to observe you on this unreflective crusade"
Rather than address the genocidal pedophile's crimes against humanity and their glorification in your texts, you attack . . . me. Dishonest, but typical.

Muhammad commanded the slaughter of all who refuse the "invitation" to Islam, but I'm "filled with hate"? Muhammad had those butchered those who wrote something he didn't like, but I'm "bilious"? I quote your own religious texts, which Muslims around the world have been fulfilling to the tune of more than 15,000 documented attacks since 9/11 alone, but I'm "expressing hatred for Muslims"? I condemn genocide, pedophilia, rape, and slavery in Allah's name and in accord with Muhammad's example, but I'm on a "crusade"?

(Actually, since the word "crusade" comes from cross, and since the first Crusade was called in defense of Christians victimized for centuries by Islam, I'll accept that as a compliment. And wait 'til the West wakes up. You'll wish for Medieval European Christians then.)

As for "unreflective"? That's the pot calling the ivory "black."