Friday, June 15

Another domestic skirmish in defense of the West

So, have you heard the one about two guys go to a football 'blog and a political debate breaks out?

No, it's not funny (even so, it's more humorous than John Malkovich's Siri commercial), but neither is the nescient venom with which the suicidal Left attacks anyone who believes in Man's God-given rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

From here:
@Brainwashed, Facts are facts, regardless of "belief system." Since I write in defense of every person's God-given, unalienable rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, and -- by your own admission -- you don't share my belief in those, then you are, by definition, "on the other side." Thanks for admitting that.

Now, since you're trying to impugn my character and judgment, let's consider my latest "rant": I noted that someone writing for the Miami Herald misrepresented the status of a bill intended to defend the citizens of Florida against shari'a.

Since that is a statement of fact, then you must support either "news organizations" lying to the public, or the implementation of shari'a, or both. Which is it? Whatever the case, you would clearly be "on the other side." (That's not a "tactic," that's called "logic.")

(To be clear, Brainwashed, I'm not defending Fox. But if I were, I'd have to thank you for admitting that stating facts is one of Fox's "tactics.")

I'd prefer we were on the same side in defense of Liberty.