Monday, February 24

Calling Conservative Republican a "conservative Republican" is like calling the genocidal pedophile Muhammad a "prophet"

One of the more rabid examples of the psychosis necessary to defend the murderous child-rapist Muhammad.

From here:
More absurd ad hominem?

For the benefit of anyone else who might come across this, I use translations by Muslims, for Muslims, and I provide specific citations so that everyone can determine for themselves who is telling the truth and who is defending the genocidal pedophile Muhammad.

Speaking of the inaptly-named "conservative republican," we're waiting still for him to explain why he defends "kill the pagans wherever you find them" (Qur'an 9:5) and "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: or Six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old" (Abu Dawud Book 11, Hadith 2116).

Don't hold your breath, folks, Con has demonstrated a pathological aversion to facts.