In no way do I wish to offend you. However, to placate you would require my dishonesty. Since it is only through telling the truth that you might turn from your sin and believe in the Christ, that is what I must speak.
It seems proper to point out that apparently you consider citing your god's "sacred" texts is "a block stone," "reviling," and "insult."
I do understand your position. It is dangerous to Muslims' souls and Infidels' bodies, and that is why I must speak.
There is only one option for the decent person who answers the following questions truthfully.
1. Is Qur'an the perfect word of Allah?The answer to all these is, regrettably and tragically, yes. These are unalterable facts of history, despite what deceitful apologists and gullible, ignorant infidels and apostates might say to the contrary.
2. Are all Allah's commands (that have not been abrogated) in Qur'an to be obeyed by faithful Muslims?
3. Are the words and example of Mohammed to be emulated by faithful Muslims (as their resources and circumstances allow)?
4. Does Allah command the faithful Muslim to "...kill the unbelievers wherever you find them"? Does Allah require the faithful Muslim to "Fight...until all religion is for Allah"? Did Allah command faithful Muslims to "Fight...the People of the Book until they feel themselves subdued and pay the jizya"?
5. Did Mohammed say that he had been ordered to "fight until all confess there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet"?
6. Did Mohammed say that there is no work like Jihad?
7. Did Mohammed say that he had "been made victorious with terror"?
8. Did Mohammed say "If anyone changes his religion, then kill him"?
9. Did Mohammed indulge his "marital impulse" with a nine-year-old child? Did he not "marry" her when she was six? Did he not attribute this child rape to Allah by saying, "If this is from Allah, then it must happen"?
10. Have Muslims warred against humanity to make the world Islam (in accord with their resources and will) for nearly fourteen centuries?
No decent person can discover the will of Allah and the words and work of Mohammed as revealed in Qur'an, Hadith, and Sira and do anything other than condemn them as evil.
I hope that you will admit the truth about the vile, wicked doctrine of Mahomet, reject it, and embrace the true God Who has revealed Himself to us in His Son.