Tuesday, December 4

Islam has little love for girls unless -- as in the case of Mohammed -- she's nine, he's in his fifties, and Allah tells him to rape her

From here:

robin,

The religious inequity noted in that last statement just flew right by you, didn't it?

Why is that a Muslim man can marry an Infidel woman, but the reverse is forbidden? Is that "tolerant" to you? Is that "equitable"?

otter's suggestion that your ex was an apostate is not unreasonable; more lamentable for you is the possibility that he was a devout Muslim compromising outwardly to advance the cause of Islam. I would question also whether you are much of a Catholic, since you seem perfectly proud to state that your daughter "by birth is a Muslim."

Assuming that you are a decent person, such a position indicates your ignorance of the faith into which you married, for Allah and his apostle have little love for girls unless -- as in the case of Mohammed -- she's nine, he's in his fifties, and Allah tells him to rape her:
“My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old” (Tabari 9:131).

"Allah’s Apostle told Aisha [his six-year-old bride and nine-year-old sexual "partner"], ‘You were shown to me twice in my dreams. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, “She is yours, so uncover her.” And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, “If this is from Allah, then it must happen”’” (Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 139-140).