Now, at least my comments are moderated. Whether or not my words exposing the vile dishonesty of jihad's agents will be censored remains to be seen; in the event that The Minnesota Daily lacks the decency to post my most recent comment in response to someone referring first to his "Muslim wife" serving in the military and then going into full Obfuscation Mode and revealing himself to be the most shameless of dhimmis or a Muslim himself, it is posted below (with minor editing).
[Update 11:38 PM: Using another account to post, no moderation. So, apparently The Minnesota Daily only allows lies in service to Allah to go unmoderated. Update 1:04 AM: Another account "moderated." At least I got a few choice lines in.]
Here's justice786's falsehood-filled response to my earlier comments:
Actually you are wrong. It is not a non-sequitur. My wife, an American Muslima, served on the staff of an admiral during the Iran hostage crisis, and is of native American origin. When you tell her to go home, she is right at home. What about you? Which foreign country do your forefathers come from? Shouldn't you go back there?My reply:
You also changed subject from the topic of the article. That is all right. To answer your comment, Islam is for freedom of religion. If you read the Qur'an yourself and understood arabic (not the English translation) instead of cutting and pasting from websites, you would understand the verse, "Let there be no compulsion in religion" from Surah 2, verse 256. Islam through the Qur'an and the traditions of the Prophet (s) has never ordered Muslim to establish Islamic law over all humanity. Again you are misinterpreting the Qur'an because you do not understand the original arabic source.
Where did I tell anyone to "go home"?
And my ancestors were here millennia before yours, so even if yours were not a silly and intellectually-vacuous "argument," you'd still lose on that point.
I see that you passed Obfuscation for Infidels 101, so let me expose your duplicity:
1. I did not "change subject from the topic of the article," I responded to several comments here, including yours, which is what you do in a Comments section. So my words are on-topic.
2. Islam is not "for freedom of religion." Muhammad declared, "If anyone changes his (Islamic) religion, then kill him" (Sahih Bukhari). Surahs 2, 8, 5, and 9 also put the lie to your claim.
3. Arabic is a human language, just like any other, so it can be translated. Sure, on occasion subtle nuances can be lost, but "kill the pagans wherever you find them" is not a mistranslation of "Love your neighbor as yourself." Besides that, numerous English translations by Muslims show your assertion to be nonsensical.
4. The "no compulsion" verse is trotted out often by apologists for jihad. The only problem is -- and you must know this since you're obviously practiced in lying for Allah -- that numerous other passages command or endorse violence against non-Muslims to make the world Islam. And even if that verse is not abrogated (the doctrine of naskh) by the later Verses of Blood, you know as well as I that inner belief cannot be forced, but outward obedience is another thing entirely, so technically, of course, "there is no compulsion in religion."
5. Your own "sacred" texts demonstrate your mendacity; since Muhammad is the "Ideal Man" and a "beautiful pattern of conduct" for those who want to please Allah, his words and actions are definitive:
"Allah's Apostle said: 'I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle . . . '" (Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24).And,
"Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone (in the whole of the world). But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do" (Qur'an 8:38; ayah 39 from Noble Qur'an).6. The only website from which I "copy and paste" is my own. Every passage I post I've verified for myself. I provide specific citations so that honest readers can determine the facts for themselves and not be deceived by shameless dissemblers like you.
Even if your embarrassing ad hominem were true -- it is not, obviously -- that still doesn't take away from the fact that Muhammad commanded or endorsed and practiced genocide, pedophilia, rape, mutilation, torture, slavery, theft, extortion, wife-beating, polygamy, religious and gender apartheid, deceit, and blasphemy and claimed "Allah made me do it, and so must you!"
You may find a significant concentration of the ignorant and gullible in media and government, but the American people are educating themselves. Your days of pulling the niqab over non-Muslim eyes are at an end.