Wednesday, July 29

If you don't like the "filthy language," don't blame me, blame Muhammad

So, quoting Muhammad and his allah is "poisoning the atmosphere of the discussion"?

If you don't like the "filthy language," don't blame me, blame Muhammad.

The last time we discussed [this topic], you tried to justify Muhammad's raping little nine-year-old Aisha.

She lamented, "The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old” (Tabari 9:131).

You can't divorce what you haven't married [and this includes prepubescent girls]:
"And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months along with those who have it not . . . whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, He maketh his course easy for him" (Qur'an 65:4).
[This is because] Aisha had not yet reached puberty (as if that would make raping a nine-year-old acceptable):
"Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)" (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151).

"'A'isha . . . reported that Allah's Apostle . . . married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he [Mohammed] died she was eighteen years old" (Muslim Book 8, Number 3311).
Neither am I the one "accusing him of that filthy and dirty accusations," he's the one admitting it:
Allah's Apostle said (to me [Aisha]), "You were shown to me twice in (my) dream [before I married you]. Behold, a man was carrying you in a silken piece of cloth and said to me, 'She is your wife, so uncover her,' and behold, it was you. I would then say (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'"'" (Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 139 and 140).
Will you now denounce that behavior as evil, Mohamed?

Will you now condemn Islam's "sacralizing" of pedophilia in imitation of Muhammad's example?

Or do you agree with Allah that such behavior is a "beautiful pattern of conduct for those who want to please" him?

***************************

Jesus Christ died for Muhammad's sins, too. By all accounts, he rejected that, to his doom.

"Love" does not mean lying for nor dismissing evil; rather, if you love someone, you'll warn them to avoid their own destruction in this world and condemnation in the world to come.