Thursday, July 20

Why should my Liberty be judged by another man's conscience?

Another try at pointing out the error that occurs when one will not allow Scripture to interpret Scripture. From here:
Mark Call misdefines
y = {keep My commands}

as

y = {keep My commands, including the dietary, ceremonial, sacrificial, and civil regulations of the Mosaic Covenant}

even though God says that the Old Covenant has been "set aside," "made obsolete," and "fulfilled" in favor of a new and better Covenant.
Mark Call says that if we love Jesus, we will keep the Mosaic regulations.

YHWH says He set aside, made obsolete, and fulfilled the Mosaic Covenant and instituted a New and Better One in His own blood.

For this reason I say: He has set aside, made obsolete, and fulfilled the Mosaic Covenant for a New and Better One in His own blood.

Because of this, Mark Call says that I am going to hell.

This makes Mark Call a Judaizer, despite his protestations to the contrary.